Rapidly take your mobile app idea to market
We help you turn your app ideas into something that can be tested in the wild and invested in. Packages start at just £5,500.
Guiding you to a solid concept
We understand that getting an app idea out of your head is both exciting and nerve-racking.
That's why we have a friendly, simple process to take you through the steps and show you what your idea could be. We've helped dozens of startups explore their ideas and create robust plans going forward.
Bringing professional experience to your idea
Creating apps has been our day job since 2009. We've done it for some of the worlds leading brands. We'll help you answer some of the questions you might have.
- How will it make money?
- How much investment will I need to build it?
- What technologies should I use?
- How do I market my app?
Reduce your risks
You might not want to hear this, but only one in ten thousand apps succeed (0.01%)
Yup, making apps is risky business. But fear not, the good news is that we can help you reduce the risks by carefully applying best practices using our RapidBlueprint packages.
Test your ideas
One recommended best-practice is shadow testing.
We created a Shadow Test for InjectSoS, who wanted to learn if cosmetic surgeons would pay for a live support app they wanted to launch. As part of our RapidBlueprint service, we designed their app and researched audience opinions using a Shadow Test landing page. This allowed them to research their market at a fraction of the cost of building an app.
This is one of the dozens of techniques we can use to help you reduce risks for your product.
Choose your RapidBlueprint package
We have three available packages to helping you get your ideas off the ground. Each is designed to give maximum value depending on what stage you're at.
If you have an idea and need to sound it out, this package is a solid starting point. It allows you to get the idea out of your head, get buy-in, and consider how to take it to market.
In 2 weeks, you will get:
- Preparation call to walk through the plan and make sure we're focusing on important things
- Customer research to help you solve the right customer problem
- On-premise workshop to explore findings and ideas with a team of tech, design and business experts
- Technical research to explore possible stumbling blocks and opportunities
- Your ideas visualised. Wireframes for up to 10 screens to show how your idea could work.
- A practice product development roadmap with cost estimates, risks and priorities.
Risk Reduction Package
If you want to get more serious and build more confidence in your ideas, this package helps you tackle some of the biggest risks when launching an app.
In 4 weeks, you will get:
- Everything in the Starter Package
- Competitor research and market research
- An app prototype you can load on your phone and show people as if it were the real thing.
- We'll conduct user testing to learn how people react to your app
- List of key considerations and potential changes needed before starting development
Example price only. This package involves taking a version of your app to market on iPhone and possibly Android.
In 3 months, you will get:
- Everything in the Risk Reduction Package
- An app that is professional, easy to use and has performed well during testing.
- Any necessary web portals and marketing site.
- Integrations with external systems as needed.
- A selection of key features built into a real working app, complete with back-end functionality.
- The app published to the app store under your company name.
- Bug fixes and hosting for three months.
Book your RapidBlueprint package
Please complete the form and we'll get in touch shortly to book your RapidBlueprint package and answer any questions. Including:
- What apps have you done for others?
- How do you reduce the risks?
- What is the earliest you can start?