Sell Without Paper
Use bespoke iPad apps to replace paper content and forms in your sales process
iPads and other mobile tablets can replace paper and laptops in your sales and marketing teams. We can develop apps that are used in face to face meetings. Sales reps use a single iPad app to present interactive, engaging sales materials. They can also use that same app to capture meeting notes and update your CRM.
Ideas to consider
Here are some of the benefits our customers have experienced when using iPad and smartphones to assist with face to face selling:
- Update your sales materials on a daily or weekly basis, faster than traditional paper print
- Distribute new materials to your sales team over the air at any time
- Reduce expensive brochure printing costs
- Engage customers with interactive content, video and animations
- Protect your materials by controlling who can access them
- Capture data directly into your CRM, such as SalesForce or Highrise
- Collect analytics to understand which materials are most successful
Right for you?
You may be interested to see some of the situations where mobile sales tools can be useful. Here are some examples:
Healthcare, Education, Finance and Retail
- You have a national sales team conducting regular face to face meetings with customers.
- Your marketing department can use iPad to push latest product information and fact sheets to the mobile sales team.
- Each salesman can only see the information you want them too.
- The sales team benefits from content that is always up to date.
- They can also work without WiFi for sales situations such as hospitals or schools.
- You have an enterprise CRM for measuring your sales pipeline.
- Sales personnel can update the CRM through an app whilst on the move.
- You can equip a sales team with iPads quite cheaply. Or consider Android or Windows Phone for lower cost.
Airlines and Transport
- Your cabin crew will be promoting and selling products in-flight.
- Your marketing department can use mobile apps to push daily promotions to the cabin crew before take off.
- This allows cabin crew to sell more effectively in-flight because they have more up to date materials.
- They will also be focusing on selling the items that you want to promote.
- This is much faster and cheaper than using monthly or quarterly printed flyers.
- You can also consider a Bring Your Own Device strategy to keep technology purchasing costs down.